The Bonavita Coffee maker is one of the only auto brewers we recommend. If you enjoy a great coffee but still want a hands off brewing approach, the Bonavita maker is for you. Unlike other auto brewers, it brews at brewing temperature which extracts flavors you would otherwise miss out on. It has a wide spray-head that helps achieve even extractions and the option to degas your coffee before brewing by pressing and holding the on/off button. Lastly it keeps your coffee hot in an insulated stainless caraf rather than burning it with a traditional hot plate.
- One-touch brew operation with auto-off
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe
- 1500-watt heater brews at optimal brewing temperature of 195°-205°F
- Optional pre-infusion mode wets freshly roasted ground coffee to allow degassing before brewing
- Flat-bottomed filter basket and larger showerhead allow for better saturation and even extraction
- Double walled stainless steel thermal carafe
- All plastic is BPA-free
- Length: 12.40" Width: 6.80" Height: 12.20"
To complete your brew set up check out the hario scale, and Bonavita Filters.