RENTALS ARE PERFECT FOR GET-TOGETHERS, BIRTHDAYS, OR PARTIES.
MEETING ROOM POLICY
- Please include set up time in rental estimate.
- No early set up will be allowed in order to respect other customers and rentals
- If more time is needed during the rental, it may be extended (rates apply) if no other rentals follow yours, however, we do not guarantee rental extension availability.
- 20 people max (30 people max for come and go events)
- Command Strips, aka adhesive hooks, are the only approved method for hanging decorations
Food & Drink
- Not Allowed:
- Outside alcohol
- Outside coffee
- Outside food
- Outside non-coffee related beverages
- If the rental opens up a tab for drinks associated with the rental, a gratuity of 20% will be added when the tab is closed and the rental is paid.
Meeting Room TV Use
- Wired or Wireless connection to the TV is available
- Wireless connection only works on Google Chrome Browsers
- No audio allowed on TV
- TV intended to be used for presentations only
- Silver Grizzly Espresso will provide access to an additional trash can & provide cleaning supplies as needed.
- Renter is responsible for busing tables
- Renter is responsible for removal of all personal items (decorations, food, materials, etc.) brought into the meeting room.
- If tables and chairs are moved, renter is responsible for resetting tables and chairs with assistance of Silver Grizzly Espresso staff if needed.
- During the duration of the rental, soliciting of Silver Grizzly Espresso customers for business or any other reason is not allowed.
- Please direct inquiries to email@example.com for special requests.